Wednesday 9 September 2009

A VOLTURI FILM?!

This news has been out for ages but I'm going to add my thoughts anyway. Summit Entetainment has been looking for ways to expand the four film Twilight saga series. The producers mentioned that one way to go after the saga has been completed is to do a spin off movie about THE VOLTURI! Explore their history, their present, drum up some dramas, set some new relesionships...

I dunno about you guys, but to me this sounds like a really, really lame idea. A Volturi spin off film. I ask you. I mean, what is it gonna be about? Their history? How the three brothers became vampire's in 1000bc and how they came to power? No Cullens, no Bella, no Jacob, no Forks? I mean, ok, if Stephanie Meyer wrote a long, brilliant novel about them, and went through every step of making it into a movie, maybe I'd feel better about it...
But a movie made by Summit Entatainment alone? The company that has screwed up so much stuff so far - tried to fire two of it's best actors to say the least - make a Volturi spin off movie? Just to make even more money?

I really don't like this idea. I've heard rumours about it before, but never really believed it till I read the article today. I just...think this is a really, really bad idea. What are your thoughts?
Anyway...new poll up - we had 8 votes and three ties on the last one!
The four people I've talked to seem to like "Apple Bites - with the cheesy sub-heading" as the new blog name. Any more ideas/thoughts on this title? If not, I'll just go ahead and change it. Thanx for reading, M x

2 comments:

  1. WHAT?!?!? THAT IS AN AWFUL IDEA! SUMMIT, DON'T DO IT, YOU WILL SCREW IT UP COMPLEATLY!!!

    That is a compleatly ridiculous idea. I mean really, a spin-off? About the Volturi? No way. I will not stand for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha merina, the volturi sitting on thrones for three hours, twitching occasionally!!! :D lool.

    im not so sure about the name tbh. i dunno, it just makes me think of an iPod. but if you like it, keep it! i mean, it's your website!!!

    funky xxx :D

    PS. renn, it's spelled "completely".

    ReplyDelete