Thursday 17 September 2009

Strangled and screaming, and PG13ing...that doesn't quiet rhyme...

Hi,
New Moon has had it's official rating anounced - it's to be a PG13 for action and violence.

Found out that interestingly enough, New Moon is to be released on the day of a new moon, and Eclipse released during an eclipse! How cool is that?

Also wanted to point out something you've probably ALL noticed, as I talked about it before, but I'll say it anyway so you can see. In this picture, you can see Alice in the background being strangled by Demetri like we saw in that earlier photo!

Oh I really should take up a career in arrow drawing.
M x

3 comments:

  1. PG13? Does that mean you have to be 13 to go and see it on your own but anyone under 13 has to see it with a parent? That's a bit like a 12A. Cool!

    Miranda
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PG stands for parental guidance I think, so it probably means that its recomended you see it when your over thirteen, but if your parents are ok, under is alright. I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, so I should be OK to see it. PG and all that.

    ReplyDelete