Saturday 12 September 2009

Pretty little Alice

Found this beautiful photo of Alice from new moon.
Isn't she perfect? So Alice...I love love LOVE this photo! Wonder what she's holding though...? It looks like she's at a public place...airport in Italy? But why is she holding a present then? Or a shopping trip for Bella's birthday? That seems a bit far fetched...

Well whatever the reason, she looks so pretty.
Sorry to post twice in one day! I made a rule myself that I wouldn't...but the trailer 3 is out tomorrow so I'm gonna post tons when that comes out! I wanted to get this picture out first. So...yeah, sorry.
I love comments! M x

5 comments:

  1. I love those glove things she's wearing. I don't quite know why she needs them, though . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is she in school?

    On something unrelated, I just thought of a sub-heading: "All the Twilight news you could want, delivered in bite-sized pieces!"

    You don't have to do it, it was just something that popped into my head while I was eating an apple yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool thnx so much thats brill! eating an apple must be insparational...my spelling...sheesh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i luuuvvv alice's top! lol

    pigzrock6

    ReplyDelete