Saturday 19 September 2009

New big photos!

Hi,
New photos! These aren't shots from the film - just poster/photos. As they are pretty large, I'll upload some now, and some tomorrow. Enjoy!
Cool outfit Alice!
Wanted to do these two first because of this fact; is it just me, or is Alice tons paler than Aro? I really think she is...more make up needed...
I mean, doesn't Aro's skin tone look closer to Bella's than Alice's? OK maybe I'm exagerationg. It's no big thing - I don't mind at all cos he's pale looking in the trailer - but I was wondering what everyone else thought...again, no big thing. More pics tomorrow - vote on the poll! M x

3 comments:

  1. Alice is definately paler. Aro just looks that sort of pale you go when you're ill. Whereas Alice looks like a proper vampire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GUESS WHAT GWITHIAN JUST SAID TO ME!!! HE SAID KRISTEN STEWART LOOKS GORMLESS!!!

    Anyway, Bella and Aro's sin tone looks the same. Renn, I wouldn't scorn irish blood to much - you can look like a vampire! :)

    Miranda
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not scornin Irish blood, I like having it. I love being pale.

    ReplyDelete