Monday 14 September 2009

Ten Trailer points

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
I'm going to put a few thoughts here on the trailer! Ten, to be precise. Here they are:

Firstly, I think overall this trailer was FANTASTIC! I loved it. Obviously.
Secondly, I think the Volturi look amazing. It was so cool seeing Demetri holding Alice in the background like in that photo that was released not long ago! Aro looked and acted exactly like I imagined him (apart from the robe issue of course) and Felix and Demetri looked great too on their line.
Thirdly, I love their eyes - both red and gold - I think they're loads better than last time. Really "dazzling".
Fourthly, Jake. Need I say more...? He was the best part.
Fifthly, love love LOVE Alice! So pretty and perfect for the role.
Sixthly, ARO IS WEARING A ROBE!!! In the flashback scene at the beginning! Ok, I know its a flashback and he's got a lacy ruff on as well but STILL! ROBE!!!
Seventhly, Kristen Stewart I think was pretty good at the dramatic scenes. "No, please no!" and "aaahhhh" and that kinda thing. The normal/casual scenes I still hate her stammering and blinking. But...we'll see. I like her drama.
Eighthly, Jane Jane Jane Jane. Dakota Fanning is perfect. That line at the end was so....scary, but in this angel-y high voice. Freaky.
Ninthly, Cliff dive. To be honest, this was my least favourite part of the trailer. I thought it was fine, but just kind of...limp? I dunno how to describe it. But I'll see what its like in the real movie first.
Tenthly, I think the whole trailer looked somehow bigger and better. Sets, costumes, all were more impressive. And the COLOUR! Non of this grey dimming down - it was all bright and sharp! The sets and effects - wolves especially - looked more impressive, and the whole trailer gave this impression (to me) of being much more big budget.

So there you go. Ten points. November just can't come fast enough!
Thoughts? Comments? Likes, dislikes? I don't expect you to do ten whole points of your own of course, but I love love love comments....
M x

4 comments:

  1. the trailer was cool!jane was perfect!
    soz but i didn't see the robe! ill have to watch it again..... lool
    i agree about the sets,the volturi's place looked really good!

    I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE!!!!

    pigzrock6

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was amazing! Jane was brilliant. Kristen Stewart, although I think she's better suited to stage than screen, was very good in the dramatic bits, as you said.

    The cliff dive scene was quite weak, I agree.

    I definately agree that there must have been a much, much bigger budget for this one, and it is much better for it.

    HURRY UP, NOVEMBER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally saw it! It is AMAZING. Even Gwithian said he thought it looked awesome.

    What does everyone have against Kristen Stewart? She's fine! I think you're all just jealous of her . . .

    Miranda
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I don't really dislike Kristen Stewart's acting, just the way she portrays Bella. Very stiff, fast blinking, and stammering.
    I think actually that jealousy was what made everyone hate Dakota Fanning when she was cast as Jane! After the trailer, now everyone loves her!

    ReplyDelete