Wednesday 9 September 2009

Names names names...

Hi. This post has nothing to do with twilight news - I just wanted some ideas/advice. I'd like to make the name of this blog more imaginative lol...sooo does anyone have any ideas for names? Me and some people I talked to came up with:
APPLE BITES
All the "pieces" of Twilight News you could want

Ha ha ha. Maybe change the sub heading. Also got this:
TheMeadow.com
News from the Twilight Saga

And also thought maybe something like the book titles? Such as:
Sunrise, Midnight, Starlight, Dawn, or some of these mixed together?
I think I like apple bites best lol out of all these! Anyone got any other ideas? Don't strain yourself trying to think up names - I'd just like opinions/ideas if you have time. Nearly time for the next trailer!
Merina x

3 comments:

  1. Apple Bites is really good. Or Bitten Apple. Or Broken Ribbon. Or Wilting Rose. Or White and Red.

    I'm just looking at the covers of the books for inspiration. I do realise they're not very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll do apple bites - I LOVE broken ribbon though, so thnx for brill ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *putting on a very angelic face* Oh, it's nothing. I do my best.

    LOL

    ReplyDelete