Thursday 24 September 2009

Killer Carlisle

This is an official screenshot from Eclipse. In it, you can see Carlisle wearing a very suitable shirt and the wolves having a pyjama party. I applaud the wardrobe department for this wonderful t-shirt of Carlisle's. It suits his character unbelivably well.

KILLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that a girl I see at the edge of there? Is that Leah....oohh I hope so!
RAWR! M x

P.S. (I'm begin completely and utterly sarcastic at the beginning. This is not an official screenshot. Obviously. You must be mental if you believed me! hehehe...)

5 comments:

  1. My God. Carlisle, get a suit on. Perhaps you should ask Aro if you can borrow his. Then Aro will have an excuse to PUT ON A ROBE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! Have you read the last post lol? about pride and prejudice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Te he! KILLER CARLISE!! I like him . . . PJ PARTY FOR THE WOLVES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. Yeah, I have, Merina, it's awesome. Not entirely sure about Bella's hair though . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi di hi

    I still can't quite believe that Aro is 'spine chilling' hehe! we must be mad!

    I can't wait to do more! Then we can show everyone else!

    ReplyDelete