Sunday 20 September 2009

Have a hair cut, Seth!

Seth Clearwater (Booboo Stewart - lol that name still cracks me up) was seen having a hair cut ready for Eclipse!
Aw. He is just so cute. And to think this adorable boy is gonna rip Riley to shreds...
Watched Twilight again with my GRANDPARENTS! Can't get SupermassiveBlackHole out of my head though. Argh.
Now that proves it, don't you think? I can perswade anyone on earth to read Twilight. Absolutaly anyone.
Anyone.
I'm certain.
Even Gordan Brown.

...I think....

Anyway, I enjoyed it just as much as always. Now can't wait for New Moon. November can't come fast enough!
Oooooooooo aaahhhhhhhh you set my soul alight
Oooooooooo aaahhhhhhhh you set my soul alight
OK, I'm going to listen to this song on my ipod before bed. Night everyone. M x

4 comments:

  1. I love SuperMassiveBlackHole!!! I've got it on my phone. My brother is always pestering me to play the "baseball vampire one" lol.

    Aw, Seth's sweet. But he was sweeter with longer hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, he shouldn't have cut it.but I suppose he's a short hair werewolf in the book, so he had to cut it really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ORLAIGH IS A VAMPIRE! ORLAIGH IS A VAMPIRE! ORLAIGH IS A VAMPIRE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love that song!!! but hey, you already knew that :P
    seth is soooooo cute :) cant wait to see him in the movie :D :D !!!

    funky xxx

    ReplyDelete