Wednesday 23 September 2009

Sorry if this post seems a little vague. It's eleven at night but I gotta do this post! I just have to!
Right - soundtrack news! Full playlist has finally been anounced - list at end of post.
Well, the only song I've heard from this soundtrack is "Meet me on the Equinox", which I have to say I really like. Anyone else know any of these songs?
If you want to listen to meetmeontheeuquinox, then here's the link to a youtube vid you can hear it on: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lka3YDPtQ2A

Oh Jacob...that picture...sorry its small - I'm trying to save mb picture space for the best photos! OK, I'm off to bed. Completely falling asleep here. Night night, M x
New Moon Official Soundtrack List:
Hey there's a band called Black Rebal Motorcycle Club! and one called Grizly Bear! WHOOOO go Emmett! Lol! Muse is on too I see - yay. This looks pretty interesting...

1.Death Cab For Cutie – Meet Me On The Equinox

2.Band Of Skulls – Friends

3.Thom Yorke- Hering Damage

4.Lykke Li – Possibility

5.The Killers - A White Demon Love Song

6.Anya Marina – Satellite Heart

7.Muse - I Belong To You (New Moon)

8.Bon Iver and St. Vincent – Rosyln

9.Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Done All Wrong

10. Hurricane Bells – Monsters

11. Sea Wolf – The Violet House

12. Ok Go- Shooting The Moon

13. Grizzly Bear - Slow Life

14. Editors – No Sound But The Wind

15. Alexandre Desplat – New Moon (The Meadow)


1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of any of those bands (besides Muse, they're awesome) but they all sound cool.

    *hides eyes from picture* Noooo!

    ReplyDelete