Sunday 29 November 2009

New Moon grosses over 200 million!

New Moon has now officially grossed 206 million pounds in North America in the eight first days of release. WOW. Summit must be ecstatic!
Also, some rumours have been flying round that Ashley Greene and a few other Twilight actors and actresses would like a man called Tim Burton to direct Breaking Dawn. I've never even heard of this guy - anyone here know him?

Going to see New Moon again in just FOUR DAYS!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!
Just to say that in about a week or two time, I shall start discussing the movie on this blog, because by then I think everyone shall have seen it. I'm so desperate to start talking about it and hearing other people's thoughts!

Let's hope New Moon continues to disgust the critics, please the fans and break ground shaking records!
Merina xxx
P.S. Isn't this the most gorgeous Jalice background on earth? It's now officially my second favourite one I have found so far.

1 comment:

  1. NOOOOOOO! Tim Burton CAN'T direct Breaking Dawn! NOOOOOOOOOO!!! HE CAN'T!!! HE WILL RUIN IT!!! DON'T DO IT, TIMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete