Monday 9 November 2009

Awsome new pic

Awsome outfits Aro and Carlisle! Though he looks a bit fat...well, no, he doesn't look fat at all really, just...large...I think I prefer your suit, Aro!
We can see Marcus's fabulous arm in this shot as well. Oh the joy...
Sorry I'm in a wierd mood. Hungry. Overdosed on briochse...how the heck do you spell that...brioche...brioshe...breeosh...
From the wierd, Merina xxx

P.S. Almost forgot - here's part of an interview with some MYSTERIOUS news from Rob:

Q: Have you been told a tentative time that you might film Breaking Dawn?

Rob: I think the tentative for Breaking Dawn is Fall of next year. I think. They may well change that.

Ooohhhhhhh! Interesting...

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! I think it's spelled brioche but don't hold me to it!!! Aro sounds so cute! I like your random mood lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the arm was the best bit.

    Ooh, he's being all mysterious now! Don't keep us in suspense, Rob!

    ReplyDelete