Friday 6 November 2009

Neglected

I've neglected this blog so much! This is partly because I don't have access to a computer (my house is being demolished and re built...well, half of it...) and partly becuase not much has been happening, to tell you the truth. A ton of clips, ton of interviews, all of which I have written a long list with links for ON ANOTHER COMPUTER. Grrr...so now I can't access it to put on here cos I forgot to send it. Poo.
Here's a link to one of the new videos - behind the scenes of Volturi (I am restraining with extreme difficulty from watching this): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGb_rXh5DSY
AAHHHHH THIS IS TORTURE!!! MUST...NOT...WATCH....
Merina x
Aro has a very "I POSSESS THE POWER" sort of look doesn't he? And I see a strangling Edward in the background...

1 comment: