Friday 13 November 2009

One week to go


One week to go before New Moon, fans are already lining up for the premiere in the USA on MONDAY (yup, I know, mental) and I'm just about exploding with excitement. Here is a new picture released today. I like Bella's watch!
I'd like to recomend an incredible, brilliant, fantastic, hilarious Twilight Podcast. It's called "Imprint" and you can subscribe to it for free off itunes. Type in "imprint" into the search on itunes, and click the podcast with a red ipod in a pair of hands as the logo/picture. It's the best Twilight podcast out there, easily. They do great discussions, competitions, calls, news etc. I HIGHLY RECOMEND IT!!!
Just one week to go...Merina xxx
Quote: Stupid, shiny volvo owner - Bella, about Edward. Lolz.

No comments:

Post a Comment