Friday 27 November 2009

Polls polls polls...

Howdy Everyone. Just a quick post to ask; does anyone have any good poll ideas? As you can probably tell, I'm reaching the end of my "poll ideas list" and would like some suggestions. Comment if you have any!
Merina xxx

P.S. WHO VOTED JANE AND ARO ON THE CURRENT POLL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?! OWN UP THIS INSTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Moon is breaking records, and though the critics hate it, the fans love it. So if you haven't seen it yet, be reassured it is AMAZING.

4 comments:

  1. What about . . . hm, "Who do you think would win in a fight, Mike or Eric"? I know it's weird, but I think it'd be amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what? The guy who plays Aro was on Top Gear! He's really funny. And Welsh.

    Polls ... "What was your reaction to New Moon?"
    1. AGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!! EEEE!!!!! OMG!!!! AMAZING!!!
    2. It was AWESOME!
    3. It was really good
    4. Could have been better.
    5. Didn't really like it.
    6. BLUGH. HATED IT.
    7. HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET!! BOO HOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMIGOSH REALLY?! I'm really scared to watch any Volturi members off-screen so far! I have them in my head as ARO and JANE and (oh-so-gorgeous) DEMETRI and FELIX and I just...can't imagine them as anyone else. I'm scared it'll be wierd...hm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about which is your favourite moments from New Moon?

    ReplyDelete