Thursday 19 November 2009

Rotten Tomatoe Breakdown

I'm having a mental breakdown because Rotten Tomatoes (major reviewing company) has given New Moon a horrible, terrible, appalling, tear-jerking, heartbreaking 32% out of 100.

*has mental breakdown*

All the fans are saying it's AWESOME but the critics LOATHE IT TO PEICES.

*has another mental breakdown*

Someone save me...

Merina xx
P.S. If anyone wants particular pictures sent to them in HD, just email me and I'll send them to you! I'd post them all here if they didn't take up so much space XD

2 comments:

  1. Meh. All the press are saying is that New Moon is for "fans only". What-ever. Evil nine yards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, of COUSE it's for fans only!! Who did they expect to come - my dad?!?!? WHO CARES WHAT THE STUPID CRITICS SAY?!?!? NEW MOON'S AWESOME!!!!!

    At least, I will find out in less than 60-something hours......

    AGH! THE SUSPENSE!!!

    ReplyDelete