Thursday 19 November 2009

So many pics...

I have missed so many pics! Ah well, here are two new ones I just found...
Oh Jake...I'd give anything to be Bella in that moment...

UUUUUUURRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, no robes was bad enough, but this looks like PRINCE CHARMING FROM SLEEPING BEAUTY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A ROBE ON ARO OR I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU TOO MARCUS AND CAUIS!!!!!!!! OMIGOSH!!!!! AARRRGHHHH!!!!
*stands breathing heavily at computer screen for a few dramatic minutes*
Phew. OK. You get the idea. I hate those outfits beyond anything on earth...you need an Alice in your coven, Aro...oh hey, wait, he DOES want her in his coven doesn't he? So that works great...heeyyy maybe thats why he REALLY wanted her to join - not for her talent, but for her fashion sense! She can re-do their whole wardrobe! WHOOO!
Genius me...random me....ok I'm going now, I'm too hyped up with New Moon excitement...
From the mental,
Merina xxx
(PLEEAAASSEEEE COMMENNTTT!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!)

4 comments:

  1. OMG, Merina, you make me laugh SO MUCH!!!!!!!

    LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

    IT'S COMING OUT TONIGHT!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    *hyperventilates*

    I think Twilight has the same effect on me as Edward on Bella............

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA HA!!! Aro really DOES look like Prince Charming!! No, more like and EVIL BULTER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!!! Evil butler XD...hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! Poor old Aro. Bless his little unbeating heart.

    ReplyDelete