Tuesday 13 October 2009

Pictures rule the world

Hi - so much news! Right, here we go...
1. New Moon movie companion officially released. A big full colour photo book full of basically a million pictures and info on the movie. I'm planning not to buy this, cos it always gives away everything.
2. New Moon soundtrack date moved to this Friday - 16th of October. You can check out a preview of all the songs here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh2NWFxObZ4
Sounds like a pretty unusual soundtrack - love the first song though.
3. Official scene from New Moon to be released next week on entertainment tonight and itunes! Haven't got any more info at the moment, will post if I find out anymore. New Moon movie has a new official twitter acount: http://twitter.com/Twilight
4. Pictures galore. Here goes...

HAHAHAHA!!! They both have their hands held hopefully out! LOL! So glad they included this from the book.

Love those two dudes in the background just STANDING there while Felix murders Edward. Lol.
Ok, I think that's all for now. I may break my rule and update mroe than once a day to get all the pics on, so CHECK BELOW THE POSTS for ones you may have missed.
I love comments. So much. Thank you Renn! M x

1 comment:

  1. LOL that first picture is great! It had me in stiches when I read it in the book. Just the image of those two with their hands on the armrests . . . Poor old Mike.

    Now, Westrina, look at the second picture and then read your previous comment. There seems to be an absence of a shirt in that picture up there. :-)

    ReplyDelete