Tuesday 6 October 2009

Ancient Emily


New photo from movie companion! The companion is nw in bookstore/amazon, ready to be bought - and I'm having a battle with myself. Thing is, if I get the companion it'll have so many pictures I'll have pretty much seen the movie won't I? But part of me is longing for more pics...argh! Anyway, here's a newly released picture of Emily and wolf pack eating MUFFINS!!! YUMMY!!!
Emily looks really old lol. I mean, she's gonna marry Sam and he's twenty. Ah well...
M x

3 comments:

  1. No offence to her, but she is old. Deary me. What are the cast people of Twilight thinking? Firing Rachelle, not firing Taylor, almost hiring Vanessa Hudgens . . . what next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why the HELL do you want Taylor to be fired!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

    he is about the CUTEST guy ever. Just because Edward's got nice hair...

    Who would you rather be with - a group of vampires who might kill you, or a group of really hot werewolves without shirts?

    I don't even have to think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want Taylor to be fired because he annoys me and the guy they were going to get to play Jacob is a better actor and doesn't look like a girl with long hair. Sorry, but it's true.

    And the answer for me, is vampires. Because they don't burn you if you touch them.

    Tee hee.

    ReplyDelete