Wednesday 14 October 2009

Amazing new Volturi shots

Picture picture pictures, they truly rule the world. VOLTURI!!!!!!!!!!!
"Alec and Jane": Alec and Jane. Need I say more? Amazing as always.
"Three leaders": Cauis, Marcus and a random face from the side of the screen who I think is Aro. Cauis is yes, still too plain gorgeous, but SO COOL! He's sitting in such an...Cauis-ish way! Whooo I rock at vocabulary today!
"Hand over the Porsche, Alice *growl*": Cool picture, but again REDUCE, RE-USE, RECYCLE (as they say on bob the builder) yet again with the Alice-being-strangled. Grr.


My only complaint is that they re-used the shot of Alec and Marcus from the posters. Meh. Money-saving tweek. Grr. I knwo recycling's good and everything, but really, giveu s some new shots summit!
OK, REALLY off to bed now...CHECK FOR EARLIER POSTS I POST TWICE A DAY SOMETIMES! M x

1 comment: