Friday 28 August 2009

Seth Clearwater first photo

Booboo Stewart (that name still makes me laugh, I think of some people I know going "BOOO BOOOO STEWART - KRISTEN STEWART!!! BOOOO!!! Lol) has been busy with a photoshoot this week (I think this week, but dates not certain.)
Here's a picture I found.
What do you think? I have to say I think he is COMPLETELY ADORABLE, which I suppose is good because Seth is so sweet and funny in the books.

Just wanted to say, sorry if you've all seen these pictures before! I'm trying to update the instant pictures/news is released, but obviously I can't get everything. So sorry if all this "NEW NEWS" is actually, for you, old news. As I said, I will try and update asap when stuff comes out.
Cya, Merina x
Quote, Seth, Breaking Dawn: "Alice wants you too. She says she's tired of hanging out in the attic like a bat in the belfry."

LOL. By the way, winner of the poll was, in the end, the cliff dive! I was surprised. Thanks so much to everyone who voted! New poll coming asap.

2 comments:

  1. Seth is really really cute :D He looks just like I imagined!!!
    funkymoves xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I actually am very behind on Twilight news, so this blog is where I come for new pictures and news. Keep up the good work!

    O x

    ReplyDelete