Sunday 30 August 2009

Turtleneck, Alice?

Hey everyone, just a quick post on this pic. Speculation has been going round on comment pages that feature Alice being held on the neck by Demetri. Everyone's got their own idea of what he's doing to her/what scene it's from, and also what caption/title would go with it. Thought some of these were just hilarious, so are a few captions that I've seen floating around that I love:

1. "Now look, see Alice, see this is how high a turtle neck would come on you. What do you think?"

2. Aro, if you want to see what's in her head, I could just pop it like a cork and then you can get a real look! *growl*"

LOL LOL LOL!!! Any idea what scene its from? Those luminous red gloves are Alice's hands, by the way. If you're behind on the updates, then scroll down to "archive" on the right side of the screen to see old posts. Cya!

Quote, Demetri, regarding the Cullen's reletionship with the werewolves: "Interesting company you keep."

2 comments:

  1. "See? I told you I could get my fingers to meet around the back of your neck! That's ten bucks for me".

    Sorry, my own pathetic caption.

    No idea what that scene is. Maybe it's just how he greets people.

    ReplyDelete