Wednesday 26 August 2009

Leah and Seth roles anounced!

It's finally been announced - the roles of Leah and Seth! After months of rumours, it's finally official. Firstly, Seth is being played by...Booboo Stewart, aged fifteen.

AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!! Isn't he just...completely adorable?
Anyway, next announcment. Leah will be played by....*hums high school musical*...Julia Jones, aged 28:

Mwahahaha got you there!
Well, no I probably didn't. But anyways. At least now several millions twilight fans can breathe an almighty sigh of relief that she's not Vanessa Hudgens.
*sings loudly at hilda* SOOOAAAAARRRRIIINGGGGG, FLYYYYYYYYNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehehe...I'm going to finish with a quote. Cya.

Quote, Leah, Breaking Dawn, two: "Wow this is going to sound bad. But, honestly, it will be easier to deal with your pain than face mine. I know it's going to be bad for you, Jacob. I understand that - maybe better than you think. I don't like her, but...she's your Sam. She's everything you want and everything you can't have..."

2 comments:

  1. *sighs with relief* Phewww! That was CLOSE! Seth looks so CUTE! Now, THAT'S how I imagined Jacob to look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Seth is exactly as I imagined him. I reckon he'll be great.

    Leah looks cool though. I am very, very glad it's not V.H. She would have mucked the role up compleatly.

    ReplyDelete