Thursday 27 August 2009

FIRST VOLTURI PICTURES!!!

Ok. Prepare to scream. Here goes.

OFFICIAL NON-LEAKED VOLTURI PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



In listed order; Jane, Alec, Cauis, Aro.
*merina mouths madly in wordless crazy excitement*
This....is a moment to be remembered. For all time, twilight fans shall remember this moment.
COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK BEFORE I DIE OF NON TWILIGHT TALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote: CANNOT DECIDE ON A QUOTE - TOO MANY GOOD ONES! Sorry! Ideas...?

8 comments:

  1. I KNOW!!! What do you think of each of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.M.G. Aro looks brilliant for the role! I recognise him from somewhere . . .

    Cauis is almost exactly as I pictured him to be. I imagined him shorter, for some reason.

    Dakota Fanning will be brilliant as Jane.

    I don't recognise the dude that's playing Alec, though. Hrm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

    what more can I say???!!?!?!?!?!?

    (ps omg)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow jane looks amazing! im not sure about aro though. i don't like his hair....that might just be me being weird tho!lol

    pigzrock6

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol I actually like the hair...though for some odd reason I imagined it past his waist...random me...
    Ur not wierd, don't worry! Well, you are, but in a good way...

    "Wheeerrreee's my sisterr?"

    ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh no!!!!!!!!!

    pigzrock6

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAGH they're not how I imagined them AT ALL!! Very strange...

    ReplyDelete